Greenleaf Air Ranch
35 miles West of Boise, Idaho
Scroll down for directions.
By appointment only
We typically fly from dawn until dusk with clients and are unable to accept calls. Submitting the form below is the best way you can reach us.
Stick & Rudder Aviation
P.O. Box 477
Greenleaf, ID 83626
Our training schedule is now full for the 2020 training season (ending December 15), with the exception of DEMO/1st lesson flights (afternoons only). In addition, our Email replies will be delayed – as we will be training in the Backcountry – with NO cell service, and limited satellite internet service only while overnight @ the Wilderness Lodges. Please fully review the website pages, and associated (yellow) links, related to your areas of interest BEFORE contacting us. The majority of possible questions will be answered within the pages. We will take 2021 training requests on a first to inquire – first to reserve with a deposit and signed “Contract for Services” basis.
Unless you are a local resident with the training flexibility around our winter weather – our 2021 training season for out-of-state & country clients will re-start February 15.
The more information you provide us, the more detailed response we’ll be able to provide.
Be sure to read through our website first as you may find the answers faster than we’re able to reply.
IMPORTANT: OUR EXACT LOCATION HAS NOT YET BEEN MAPPED.
GOOGLE AND GPS WILL LEAD YOU TO THE WRONG HANGAR. WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS TO ENSURE YOU HAVE NO TROUBLE FINDING US.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE MAP AND DIRECTIONS.
- Program your GPS/navigation to take you to Nathan’s Greenleaf Café located at 21513 Main St. (Hwy 19) in Greenleaf, ID.
- Once you arrive at the café, you are now only two minutes from our location. If you are early, this is a great local diner for breakfast or a cup of coffee.
- From Nathan’s Greenleaf Café, take Friends Rd North ½ mile to Peckham Rd.
- Turn left on Peckham Rd.
- Turn right on Oakwood Dr
- VEER LEFT to follow Oakwood to the end
- Turn right on Cessna Court.
- We are located in the brown hangar that displays “S & R”
- Please park in the cul-de-sac and walk down the gravel driveway to the “S & R” Hangar. Follow the arrow and enter in the left side of the Hangar.
PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE OFF PAVEMENT, ACROSS DIRT LOTS OR ON TAXIWAYS.